What information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- For a more customized experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- Enhancing our webpage (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To better serve customers (your information helps us respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To handle transactions
- No personally-identifying information, including credit card numbers and expiration dates, will ever be kept, sold, shared, rented, or leased to a third party. When you sign up for our newsletter, place a purchase, Or register on our website, we receive information from you.
- Other than for the explicit purpose of delivering the purchased good or requested service, your public or private information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or provided to any other business without Your approval.
To run a promotion, contest, survey, or other website feature
- Periodically send emails
- Your email address will only be used to send you information and updates about your order when you provide it for order processing.
How do we protect your information?
- When you place an order or enter, send, or access your personal information, we will take some security precautions to keep your information safe.
- We provide access to a secure server. All given sensitive/credit information is encrypted and transmitted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to our payment gateway provider’s database, which is only accessible to individuals with appropriate access privileges and a duty of confidentiality.
- Your personal data, such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, financial information, etc., won’t be kept on our systems after a transaction.
- The merchant takes the necessary precautions to maintain data security and privacy, using a variety of hardware and software approaches. Black-LeatherJackets.com is unable to ensure the security of any information shared online, nevertheless.
- Yes (Cookies are little text files that websites and their service providers transmit to the hard disc of your computer through your web browser (if you permit) to allow the website’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and gather and store specific information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Your personally identifiable information is never sold, traded, or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties. This exclusion applies to any trusted third parties with whom we share your information only to the extent necessary to help us operate our website, carry out our business, or provide the services you requested. We may also disclose your information if we determine that doing so is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site’s rules, or defend the rights, property, or safety of other people. However, visitor data that cannot be used to identify an individual may still be shared with third parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
This online privacy statement only relates to data that we collect online; it does not apply to data that we collect offline.
To comply with standards and obligations, the Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may occasionally be modified or updated. Customers are therefore urged to frequent these parts frequently to stay informed about updates to the website. Any changes will take effect the day after they are posted.
The privacy practices of websites to whom the merchant provides links are not under its control. Different guidelines for collecting and using your personal information may be applicable if you give any information to such third parties. If you have any inquiries about how these organizations utilize the information they gather, you should contact them directly.
If you have any inquiries about this privacy statement, please contact us at info@Black-LeatherJackets.com.